- Have your brand beautifully represented by this Growables planter!
- It's a fertile fiber pot that is 100% organic, sustainable, and biodegradable.
- It's made of spruce wood and manufactured without glue or binders, making it ready to be placed in outside soil.
- Water, air, and roots will penetrate the walls, meaning there's no need for drainage holes.
- The natural root structure that develops will help growth.This includes a soil pod and a seed packet.
- This germinates in 2-3 weeks and results may vary.
- Choose from a variety of seed types or receive a random assortment if not specified. Add your company name or logo to this and attract new clients with this great gift!
- Random seed assortment will be used of Cumin, Oregano, Parsley, Sweet Basil, Mint, Thyme, Cinnamon Basil, Lavender, Jalapeno (mild), Cayenne long thin (medium), Serrano Tampiqueno (hot), Dwarf Sunflower, Impatiens, Poppies, Chamomile, Peppermint Stick Zinnia, Carpet of Snow, and Butterfly Garden.
- Simply remove the top, add the seeds from the packet, water every few days, and watch your seedlings sprout!
- Typical germination time ranges from 2-3 weeks (time may vary).
- Transplant outside in fertile soil, for full growth potential. Instructions are included.
2.25" h x 2.5" top dia.
Imprint Option 1:
Imprint Method: Full Color Imprint
Imprint Area: 1.875" dia
Set-up Charge: $60.00
Note: 1) Every order is unique and additional charges that are not listed may apply. For example, additional charges may be required for imprint color changes, copy changes, product assortments, packaging, etc. Price subject to change without notice. 2) Due to difference among color monitors, the colors that appear may not be exact.
PMS Color Matching:
$45.00 per color match
What is the minimum order quantity?
Minimum Orders for this promotional item are listed as the first price column. You must order at least the minimum for customized or blank merchandise.
What is production time?
Production time is the time it takes to print and package merchandise. It does not include the time it takes for order processing and proof approval. Depending on the product, rush production may be available.
Standard Production: Standard production time varies. It is dependent on product, manufacturer, and printing method.
Rush Production: Rush production is available on a selection of products in our catalog. Rush production is sometimes called Rush Service or Rush Imprinting Service. Rush service can vary from 24hrs to 72hrs. Most rush items are limited to a one color/one location imprint. When ordering a rush product please be sure to review the rush service terms.
NOTE: Standard/Rush Production time does not include transit time for shipping and delivery.
What is an Imprint Area and Imprint Location?
Imprint Area: The imprint area is the allowable portion of a promotional product reserved for the printed advertising message. All artwork is different and your artwork may require adjustments in order to print it at its best without sacrificing quality. The size and placement of the artwork may vary from the proof when actually printed on the product. Proofs are for artwork verification & layout.
Imprint Location: The area that your logo/message is imprinted. Each product displays the available imprint locations.
What are Set-up, Run Charges, and Additional Charges?
Set-up: Set-up charges are different for every item and can be different for each imprint method. Set-ups are required by the factory to set-up the machinery and materials needed to personalize products with your logo, artwork and/or message. For example the set-up charge is used to create silk screens, tapes, dies and molds. Each product and/or imprinting method requires a different set-up process. The set-up charge is not based on the quantity ordered. A setup is the same whether the order is 20 pieces or 20000 pieces. The fee is applied per imprint color and imprint location. Some products may require you to order a specific amount for a particular imprint method.
Run Charge: Run charges are also different for every item and can be different for each imprint method. They are additional charges necessary to complete the imprinting of your items. Run charges, for example are added for secondary locations and/or colors. They can also be packaging charges or other options that are not included in the base price of the product.
Additional Charges: Additional Charges are things such as packaging fees, additional product accessories and options.
What are Pantone and Stock Imprint Colors?
Pantone: The PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM (sometimes referred to as "PMS") identifies over 500 colors and the formulas for creating ink in those colors. Four-color process printing can only approximate many of these colors. You can select PANTONE Colors in various illustration and desktop publishing software programs.
Stock Colors: These are the standard colors that are kept in stock for each product line.
What are Blank Goods?
When you select to order Blank Goods, you are ordering the product with no artwork personalization.
There are currently no product reviews for this product.
To write a review please log in.