- Great when you have a table cover or not.
- Many times the places that are holding the events will supply a table cover so all you need is a runner with your logo and message.
- Table Runner - (Front, Top, 12" Back)
- You can order the table runner blank or custom printed with your logo and message.
- Table runners are an easy and effective way to display your logo on any size table.
- Table runners can come in all shapes and sizes.
- You can drape the top of a table, top and front or have your runner go on the top, front and back.
- You can also have a table runner that is square or round.
- Table runners are made with a 65/35 blend of poly/cotton twill and a wide range of colors.
- They are finished with a rolled hem, and seams are safety surged so they won't fray.
- Made in the USA.
- Textiles: Differences may occur in fabric weight, fabric finish, color and overall size of the finished product. These variations are considered acceptable.
- Fabric Care: Machine wash cool, gentle cycle. Tumble Dry Low. Use no Chlorine Bleach. Do not Dry Clean.
Table Runner - (Front, Top, 12" Back)
28" x 72" - Drapes front, top, and 12" in back of table.
Imprint Option 1:
Imprint Method: Screen Print
Imprint Area: Maximum Imprint Size: 24" (w) x 22" (h).
Set-up Charge: $80.00
Note: 1) Every order is unique and additional charges that are not listed may apply. For example, additional charges may be required for imprint color changes, copy changes, product assortments, packaging, etc. Price subject to change without notice. 2) Due to difference among color monitors, the colors that appear may not be exact.
PMS Color Matching:
$50.00 per color match
What is the minimum order quantity?
Minimum Orders for this promotional item are listed as the first price column. You must order at least the minimum for customized or blank merchandise.
What is production time?
Production time is the time it takes to print and package merchandise. It does not include the time it takes for order processing and proof approval. Depending on the product, rush production may be available.
Standard Production: Standard production time varies. It is dependent on product, manufacturer, and printing method.
Rush Production: Rush production is available on a selection of products in our catalog. Rush production is sometimes called Rush Service or Rush Imprinting Service. Rush service can vary from 24hrs to 72hrs. Most rush items are limited to a one color/one location imprint. When ordering a rush product please be sure to review the rush service terms.
NOTE: Standard/Rush Production time does not include transit time for shipping and delivery.
What is an Imprint Area and Imprint Location?
Imprint Area: The imprint area is the allowable portion of a promotional product reserved for the printed advertising message. All artwork is different and your artwork may require adjustments in order to print it at its best without sacrificing quality. The size and placement of the artwork may vary from the proof when actually printed on the product. Proofs are for artwork verification & layout.
Imprint Location: The area that your logo/message is imprinted. Each product displays the available imprint locations.
What are Set-up, Run Charges, and Additional Charges?
Set-up: Set-up charges are different for every item and can be different for each imprint method. Set-ups are required by the factory to set-up the machinery and materials needed to personalize products with your logo, artwork and/or message. For example the set-up charge is used to create silk screens, tapes, dies and molds. Each product and/or imprinting method requires a different set-up process. The set-up charge is not based on the quantity ordered. A setup is the same whether the order is 20 pieces or 20000 pieces. The fee is applied per imprint color and imprint location. Some products may require you to order a specific amount for a particular imprint method.
Run Charge: Run charges are also different for every item and can be different for each imprint method. They are additional charges necessary to complete the imprinting of your items. Run charges, for example are added for secondary locations and/or colors. They can also be packaging charges or other options that are not included in the base price of the product.
Additional Charges: Additional Charges are things such as packaging fees, additional product accessories and options.
What are Pantone and Stock Imprint Colors?
Pantone: The PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM (sometimes referred to as "PMS") identifies over 500 colors and the formulas for creating ink in those colors. Four-color process printing can only approximate many of these colors. You can select PANTONE Colors in various illustration and desktop publishing software programs.
Stock Colors: These are the standard colors that are kept in stock for each product line.
What are Blank Goods?
When you select to order Blank Goods, you are ordering the product with no artwork personalization.
There are currently no product reviews for this product.
To write a review please log in.