I had the pleasure of having my sister visit me for the weekend. We didn’t do anything extraordinary, we went to the market, took the dog for a long walk along the path and watched a couple of movies. It was a beautiful relaxing weekend.
I noticed that everywhere we went she had a large bottle of water with her. It made me think of the Evian commercial I saw recently. We joked about the dancing babies all weekend. Read more and watch the video at the end of this post. Anyway, she normally hates to drink water so I gave her one of my promotional water bottles. She really appreciated it plus it was a good way for me to increase my brand visibility. Everywhere she goes like the gym, park, and pool she will be showing off my logo on her sports bottle. Then she can brag about my business to her friends. 😉
She was on a mission to drink all of the water she could because she is aware of its health benefits. Plus having a cool looking water bottle helped her get it all down. She was very proud whenever she got half way through the bottle. She would tug me and say “look, I’m almost done!” Overall, I think that we all know that drinking a good amount of water everyday is great for our health and I have listed a few benefits for you below.
9 Benefits of Drinking Water
- Weight loss. We all love to hear how we can lose weight. Water suppresses your appetite and helps your body to burn fat.
- Cleansing. Water helps flush fluids and toxins out of your body.
- Reduce headaches. Our brains are made up of mostly water. Headaches are usually caused by dehydration.
- Relieve fatigue. If you find yourself feeling tired all the time try drinking more water. Your heart and other organs need it to function more efficiently and properly.
- Build muscle. Water makes you stronger because it carries oxygen to your cells.
- Brain and nerve function. Your brain needs a lot of oxygen. Drinking lots of water supports nerve function allowing them to rely messages to your body from your brain.
- Fresh breathe. If you suffer from bad breathe, drink water. Swoosh it around to clean teeth and rehydrate your tongue.
- Cool down. When the weather is warm it is good to drink extra water. It helps to regulate your body temperature and it replenishes the fluids you lose while you sweat.
- Look young. Your skin needs to be hydrated too. If you drink lots of water your skin will look great, it keeps your skin fresh and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
I wanted to save the best for last. The last benefit I mentioned above, look young, reminded me of the funny Evian commercial I briefly mentioned above. The reflective images of dancing babies reminds you to drink water and “live young”. The company also likes to use babies in their ads because they are known to have the “perfect water for babies”. Watch the video below.
Bottom line, drinking water is good for you. Evian does a great job of expressing that and so can you. I encourage you to think about these benefits not only for yourself but also for your clients and your marketing campaigns. Remind them to get plenty of water each day. Send them home with a valuable giveaway that they can use and give them custom sports bottles to help assure that they get the right amount of water. As always, your custom water bottles will have your logo printed on them making it more and more visible with each use.
Are you drinking water as you read this? How many glasses have you had today? Do you find it challenging to drink lots of water? Do you carry a reusable water bottle?